Big News! - A couple of updates

From: Eric Rowe <rowe_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 21:04:00 -0700

My crew just finished unloaded many pallets of very beautiful looking Hero Wars books. Greg is assembling a crack team of collaters to get everything ready to start shipping early next week. Expect them in stores by the end of the following week.

Moving and expanding Wizard's Attic has eaten the last month of my time and I apologise if I missed any e-mails. I'm going though a few thousand old ones as fast as I can.

is only used for mailing list support and I don't get to it every day. Questions regarding Hero Wars should be sent to greg_at_glorantha.com, not to Wizard's Attic.

Cheers,

Eric Rowe
Wizard's Attic