Human Male, Good to his mother...

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 20:41:43 +0100

In message Questions Answered, Nick Brooke replied to James Frusetta

>> Can the RE use a *non*-human to comprise his mortal body? I'm
>> assuming it hasn't been done and probably isn't possible,
>
>Me too. I think the body has to be human, and masculine.

Certainly makes sense (not that that's any guarantee of anything), though I would refer the honourable gentleman to Roan-Ur in last Convulsions "Life of Moonson"... How "human" is human - maybe the Man-  would be sufficient?

And it makes a nice rumour too - Ralzakark is well placed in an out of the way part of the empire, ready to launch his bid to incarnate Moonson

- - . .
- --
| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |