*URGENT* plea for help

From: chris ward <chrisward_at_ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 10:30:07 +0100

Hi All,

This is an 11th hour plea for help to right a (slightly) upset apple cart.

The glorantha board games list has been making a booklet ("the Raiders' Digest") to give out at Tentacles and Convulsion and for subsequent free downloading from the list web site. The contents include new counters.

We have hit a glitch in making some of the new counters which we have to sort *real* fast.

 We are currently short of suitable illos for 6 new counters (all leaders in a great and highly original scenario set in the Tarsh Civil War by Keith Nellist). And of 8 counters suitable for alterations to DP magicians. And an alteration to Ethilrists Cloak.

If you can draw to any reasonable level any suitable illos for these counters, or if you have suitable clip art etc, please contact me *as soon as possible*. This will have to be sorted within the next few days.

Thanks in advance (he said with more optimism than he felt) - Chris.