Storylines

From: bjm10_at_cornell.edu
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 13:16:55 -0400 (EDT)

The over-arcing storyline behind HeroWars is pretty much set. I say screw it. The entire point of the story-line is to be plundered, not adhered to. Anybody who insists upon adhering to a published storyline for a roleplaying campaign deserves what he gets.

HeroWars is not Glorantha, it is merely Greg Stafford's Glorantha. I figure I can take him at least eight falls out of ten (especially if I soften him up with shopping-cart armed ninjas), so there's no way he'll be able to force me to use more than I feel like using in my own game.