Re: Converting RQ3 to HW

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 13:37:20 EDT

David D:

<< Trotsky gave some specific conversion answers. But I still think it's missing the point.>>

     Actually I agree with you that you should follow the spirit of the character, not the letter of the rules, although I don't see that as a reason to avoid conversion guidelines altogether. OTOH, to say that you *have* to start a new character, would, I suspect, be a seriously negative HW selling point for many existing Glorantha players and I personally don't see the need for it. Perhaps I haven't tried it enough to see the problems, though.

Trotsky