Re: GrazePack

From: Rex Bean <rexabean_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri May 12 02:03:22 2000

So Mr Danny,

Can I* buy a copy of GrazePack at Convulsions for print costs plus 10% to cover your inventory ? I don't even mind if it still has the occasional typo or all the graphics aren't finished. It's the info I want. Hell, sell me a floppy in .txt form at worst (if for some reason you don't use Windoze or Mac) even that would be great :-).

Your ideas sounded good and bugger if I will ever believe that Issaries will get round to a Grazelander Pack in this new Millenium. Even if they do I will buy that one as well. Hooray!!

Cheers, Andrew