Re: Maps; GrazePack

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 21:58:28 -0700

Paul Anderson writes

> There are, AFAIK, four official maps of Dragon Pass, all of which disagree
> with each other: WB & RM, Dragon Pass [the other board game], the Glorantha
> Book, and KoS. The first two disagree largely on the exact course of the
> Stream and the dragonewt roads, and I am lucky to be able to use one of them
> as true [GM] geography. The third disagrees with both the others on the
> location of Wintertop and Tarsh with respect to Sartar.

There's also the map from King of Dragon Pass (which we made by scanning one of Greg's maps). I *think* we got all the errors out of the copying process and it's the same as what Greg used for his campaign.

BTW, I wouldn't hold my breath about a GrazerPak any time soon, but at least we got them into Hero Wars (9 pages in the main book) in what I hope is playable fashion.