conversion

From: Karin Goihl & Daniel Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 12:26:19 +0200

David Dunham:
>Rick Meints gives more fine suggestions on converting RQ characters
>to Hero Wars. However, I still believe you won't have the same
>character any more. Be prepared for this.

If your characters are just numbers on paper then, yes, they'll be different after conversion, but if you have a feel for the characters, if you imagine them as people and not just playing pieces then they'll be the same, altho you may discover some new things about them.

Destroying chaos is more important than knowledge. -- Albern Bierstein