Mystical Parties

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 01:56:25 +0900

One more Harlequin?

Mad Egi Crimson Cheese Party over Holoscope Mirror Casts of Egi
Aronius Jaranthir
Valare Addi
Hwarlin Dalthippa
Yanafal Tarnils
Irripi Ontor
Deezola
Jakareel
Etyries
Yelmgatha
Cenobius
Danfive Xaron
Kana Poor

Red Dancer of Power

Reincarnations of Cheese
Great Sister
Jar Eel
Hon Eel

Necessary Number of Egi? or Others should attend here?

Gloranthan Canticum Canticorum of Solomon?

Verithurusa told
"I love you"
Creator questioned
"What is Love?"
Lesilla replied
"You and me"
Creator answered
"You cannot see me, you only see yourself" Gerra sobbed
"Don't you love me?"
Creator replied
"As you want"
Rashorana murmured
"If you don't admit my existence, I am nothing" Creator kept silence
Orogeria angered
"If you want me forgetting you, I should do so" Creator replied
"You cannot ignore me as you cannot ignore youself." Natha smiled
"Absorption to you must make me happy forever" Creator teached
"But your innocent love prevent you from lapsing" Zaytenera whispered
"Is Mercy your all Love?"
Creator chuckled
"No, you can call me your Lover, remember it."

Nils Weinander:
>Vithelan Maluraya is not seen as a supreme deity. He is just
>the servant deity in charge of the physical manifestation
>of the sun. Since he has such a material position, he is
>not an important god in the larger scheme.

I only can few example in RW
Amaterasu was Japanese Sun Goddess
Mahavairocana is Prime One of Mandara of Mystical Buddhism: its name in Japanese and Chinese means "Athagata of Great Sun" Of course, Hinduism made Vishnu / Surya is the Charioteer even in modern RW. maybe Solar Worship in East glorantha linked to Dream Magic...

>but some
>people see a dawn connection as they say that Maluraya,
>the sun god, was among the deities influenced by Avanapdur
>and that the sun changed at the dawn because Maluraya was
>liberated by Thella's help.

IMHO, Thella is close to Amaterasu in Japanese Mythology (Theya is Gloranthan Morning Star aka RW Lucifer or Venus?: why Theyalan call themselves as People of Dawn? Lightbringers Quest? and I guess Thella is originally changed style of this term: Hinduistic Ushas?)  and Valzain is Niniginomikoto (Ancestor of Japanese Emperor Bloodline)

My interest to Eastern Attitude of Celestial Balls and Orbits Moon before Historical Age (Japanese Tsukuyomi?) Green, Yellow, Purple? IIRC, Sandy Petersen hinted many Moons in his older documentation.

>> Family of Eastern Sea Beast / Human
>> Eastern Sea Hsunchens (Shapeshifters): maybe Hykim & Mikyh
>> Tamanjary Shark Hsunchens (Ratuki)

>The Ratuki are not hsunchen, but they can shapechange to
>sharks.

I am still reading past logs of your mails.. about East. What is Origin of Ratuki?

What is Characteristic of Hsunchen?

1) Ancestor Worshipper (except Ralian Galanini)
2) Hunter & Gatherer in RQ #3 (except Carmanian Lion Guard)
3) Worshipper of Hykim & Mikyh (IMO, some anti-dragon people exist in
Glorantha)
4) Shapeshifter (except Cursed Telmori)

IMO, God Learners and Pamaltelan Coast Conquerrs of Vadeli can use Magic of Animistic Shapechanging and tricked natives as them their ancestors and Totem Gods. (In eastern mythology, animism linked to Southern Pamaltela) Sartar and Hon Eel can use Mobility Rune and make reshaping of Telomorians of his region in minor level.

And if I can apply my idea to this theme, some civilised Hsunchen in East hate their beast Origin and want to have more access to Man Rune, maybe Mysticism is primarily human Domain.

>> /Dream Realm Plane (Waking Magician's, link or similar to Elemental
Plane.)
>> Avanapdur reign this realm and Wraiths inhabit this World, sometimes
>> intervene to Physical mandane, and sometimes sign contract inhabitants.
>> Waking Magicians wanted to come back Ancient Age as Ideal Circumsance and
>> intrigued some plans (Tales #17, but Greg Stafford lowered their
situation)

>I currently thikn the Waking Magicians were a mystic reaction
>to the early dream magicians. The exact nature and otherworldly
>placement of the dream world is currently being explored. The
>result is anyone's guess so far...

So, what is this? I want only some hints about this idea.

And I think you made POV application to Dream Magician Side and Avanapdur the "Deceiver" won in their Mythology.

>> /Mystical Realms: if you want to abandone mortal body and unify to the
One.
>> This realm needs Some Condition of Soul and / or Mind for Opening Way to
>> this World as Illumination, Enlightenment, etc...and they are only
available
>> to Minority Members in Secret Society.

>I don't think there is an actual "mystic plane". The mystic goal
>is Liberation, a non-realm (or perhaps neither a realm nor a
>non-realm).

Greg Stafford introduced Durap Apdur (Durapdur) as One of List Mystical Plane in HW site.