About the Great Sister...

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alexanl_at_tin.it>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 23:19:01 +0200

        My campaign's heroes belong to a secret organization (a.k.a. Hero Band) called the Sedenic Surveyors, working under the officious protection of the Great Sister. The Surveyors' goal is to monitor the application of the Lunar philosophies, which are open to many misunderstandings (after all, misunderstanding itself could be one such philosophy). A sort of mental... er, moral investigation bureau that operates on a federal... er, imperial-wide level.

        Members are at least Lunar Citizens, often important members of society. In the case of my group, one of them is a Questor and he uses his Imperial authority to enforce his rulings about the upholding of the Lunar Way. But otherwise the Surveyors, as their name implies, have no executive power. They just collect the information about the moral state of the Empire and then hand it (indirectly of course) to their semidivine patroness.

        "So what?", you might be muttering. Well, having seen the Hero Bands on the site I though it might be appropriate for a full member to belong to Great Sister's cult. After all the leader of the Surveyors is her High Priest.

        Hence, I need to write a keyword for her. Where can I find info? Have you any suggestion? Is there something which I got I completely wrong, and I should know? Thanks in advance for every answer.

	Cheers,
	A Surveying Alex.

PS: I wonder if these questions rather belonged to the other list... Exactly where do we draw the line?