Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:57:35 +0100

From: Martin Hawley <Martin_at_hawley70.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:57:35 +0100

Hi All
Starter for ten...
Is it worth me trying to track down some store to order HW in the UK? Can anyone tell me if they know of any distributors in the UK that will be stocking it?
Supplementary questions five points each... Should I order from Wizards attic direct? Has anyone in the UK done this, and how long did it take? And a special bonus point for this one... Who is this Simon Bray, artist? ..Glorantha writer?..scary Star Wars referee?
answers on a postcard or the digest will all be gratefully appreciated cheers
Martin, (no not that one I am the other one)..whether I am the holder of the Martin Rune is still open to question....