Re: Egi; Hero Wars

From: David Dunham <david_at_a-sharp.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 20:22:41 -0700

Terra Incognita listed a bunch of candidates as Egi. Most of them were humans who became gods, and I believe this explicitly disqualifies them from being Egi.

I think a better bet would be humans who became ageless, but are not worshipped. (For one thing, it would be easier for Sheng to mess with these sorts of people.)

>What is Characteristic of Hsunchen?
>1) Ancestor Worshipper (except Ralian Galanini)

Everything I've seen (and written) tries to leave ambiguous the question of whether the Galanini are truly hsunchen. I do think they revere their ancestral totem, however.

Bryan Maloney

>I'll wait until they have a functional print of the game before I bother
>buying it.

Feel free, but despite the typos, the game is certainly usable.

Heck, I might even use it to run a Hero Wars era game!

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_pensee.com> Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #647