Convulsion

From: Meints, Richard (R.J.) <"Meints,>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 11:14:11 -0400

Neil Smith finally let's us know who he be...
If you were a doctor it would be even better. Anyway, thanks for advertising the convention web page for me. Speaking of which, I've update the membership list. I'll soon be providing mucho more info on events as well. (http://www.glorantha.co.uk/C2K/c2k.html).

Most importantly, here are some highlights to tempt those of you that haven't signed up yet: (Please do it now)

Our Gloranthan Luminaries include:
Greg Stafford, Michael O'Brien (MOB), (Uncle) Ken Rolston, Roderick Robertson, Nick Brooke, David Hall, Neil Robinson, Jeff Richard, Alex Ferguson, Eric Rowe, Oliver Dickinson, Chris Gidlow and many more.

Hero Wars is covered in detail, with Greg, Roderick, Alex, and others all talking about every aspect of the new game. We'll be running a Hero Wars tournament and have numerous other scenarios and demo being run throughout the con.

Pendragon is covered by Peter Corless, the head of Green Knight publishing. He and Roderick Robertson will speak about all things Pendragon, including running their arthurian freeform, the King in the Woods.

Freeforms for Glorantha, we got'em: The Fall of the House of Malan, Orkarl's Bull, Holay-wood Lives, Tarsh War, Revolt in the Redlands, and Retreat from the Redlands.

We've got Liam Routt and Lawrence Whitaker to speak about all things Eternal champion, especially their new Hawkmoon manuscript that may become part of the Elric line.

Miniatures for Glorantha, we got'em: TableTop Miniatures and Roderick Robertson will be demoing the Hero Wars miniatures rules with a big battle that showcases the Glorantha minis that will be for sale at the convention.

This is but a sampling of what's on offer. We've also got nongloranthan  freeforms galore, plus board games, sing-alongs, pub quizzes, mucho seminars, Cthulhu related events, etc.

Sign up for the largest gloranthan convention in the world. So big and overwhelming that we only run it every other year so you have plenty of time to recover from it before we do it all over again.

If you don't have good web access, David Hall can provide you with more info on how to sign up. Email him at: glorantha_at_compuserve.com

Tell your friends, help us get people signed up.

See you at Convulsion, July 21-24, Leicester, UK.

Rick Meints