Re: Moonson

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 23:20:04 +0100

In message Moonson, Nick Brooke writes

>Tim Ellis writes:
>
>> If the RE is just the Noble who persuades the priests to pronounce him
>> the latest mask of the Ever Living Moonson ...
>
>Does *anyone* play it this way in their own campaigns? We certainly didn't.

Well, in anything I have ever run, (or played in for that matter, outside of LoM) it has been an entirely moot point! I was just trying to show the extreme possibilities here. It certainly seems from the debate here that Martin had got this sort of impression from the "Reaching Moon" view, though personally I think this is more to do with MOB's Stories than with the Freeform, Red Emperor Cult etc. etc.