Hero Wars in the UK

From: Edward G McDonald <EGM_at_Trinity-Group.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 09:35:33 +0100

In response to questions by Ashley Munday, Martin Hawley et al., I have just ordered a copy of Hero Wars from Leisure Games in North London (91 Ballards Lane, Finchley, N3). They will be receiving an order in this (Wednesday) afternoon. When I ordered my copy yesterday, they told me they had already received over 30 advance orders and said they had never had a game move so quickly! A good sign, I hope, for the game's future!!!

The game costs Sterling £24.95 for the deluxe boxed version, Sterling £12.95 for the main book or £8.95 for the narrators book. They charge 10% for postage and packing in the UK. Their telephone number is 020-8346-2367. Their web address is WWW.leisuregames.com They also sell some of the old RQ stuff and the old Ral Partha minis.

Cheers,

Edward