New runes

From: Oliver Bernuetz <oliver_bernuetz_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 13:59:20 CDT

The new site looks quite nice, easier to get around and more professional looking than the old one too.

This new rune font that's on the site is someone going to do a correspondance table between what's on your keyboard and what the runes are?   I'd do it myself but I don't know what some of these new runes are called.   The font also seems to be missing some runes. (Nag, nag, nag). On a lighter note I never knew Manitoba Hydro used the recreation rune as their corporate symbol, see www.hydro.mb.ca, it sort of makes sense.

Oliver D. Bernuetz
http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz