Re: New Runes

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 09:04:03 +0200

Oliver:

> The new site looks quite nice, easier to get around and more professional
> looking than the old one too.

And the index page is now centered again, thanks to the readership :-)

> This new rune font that's on the site is someone going to do a
> correspondance table between what's on your keyboard and what the runes are?

It's on the to do-list.

> Sigh, nevermind I figured it out by myself, the runes in the font just don't
> look identical in some cases to the ones shown on the website.

That's true, the images on the rune intro page were made from an earlier version of the rue font.

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com