HW in the UK

From: Martin Hawley <Martin_at_hawley70.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 09:31:41 +0100

Ola all
Many thanks for the answers to my questions...Waste of space waterstones will not order HW even though it has an ISBN..too inconvenient for them....so esdevium it was..will be here on Monday....is it just me or can anyone else not open the PDF retailer file with their Adobe acrobat? Kindly Simon showed me his freeby copy and it finally looks like we are getting there in terms of having a cool, workable, storytelling oriented rules system for Glorantha...not that ever stopped me or countless others of GMing (whoops..Narrating) in Glorantha with PDP, or whatever... As for Danny holding my jacket while I battle for the Martin Rune..hell that was what I was going to do while some champion fought on my behalf.... cheers
martin