Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #657

From: Simon Bray <simonbray_at_cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 22:16:55 +0100

Hi All,

 I think Andrew Barton may have been duped, your box should contain a Gloranthan Visions book if you paid the full sum. Perhaps the Mostali were infected by Gremlins the other weekend, perhaps you could return the product to the retailers and explain the situation, getting them to check the other boxes may be an idea as well.

 Then again, my box said it would contain maps, but all as I found were some rather dull sketches! Ha Ha!

 I agree with Alex - I don't want a Prax Pack, just soem conversion guidelines for the cults would do me, perhaps on the Web Page. I am basically a lazy guy who can't be bothered converting them all - but then again if I have to, I will! I think with the publication of Anaxial Roster it shouldn't be too hard to convert praxians themselves.

 Has anybody else found that the HW character sheets are far too small to contain a decent character - and I really feel they would have benefitted from a place to write your Hundred Words. So come on all you Publisher/Excell wizards design me a new one - or bugger it I'll have to do it myself!

Cheers Simon Bray.

PS I liked Roderick's statement about 'SB is a great spirit' - I do love this flattery! However the stuff about washing isn't true I have very good personal hygiene.