Re: Maps, trolls rituals

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 03:22:06 +0100 (BST)

John Hughes:
> Speaking of Sartar maps, don't forget Walter Moore's map of Sartar from
> TOTRM [...]
> It's time those maps were put on the web, maybe even in the Issaries
> library. Being black and white they pack down into a quite modest-sized GIF.
> Is anyone in contact with Walter Moore? Please e-mail me privately if you
> are. As my Questlines maps were derived from his, I'd like to secure
> permission before webbing them.

Yay! Yay! And thrice, yay! I was a tad disappointed with the maps in HW, though one gathers that they had hideous last-minute problems with maps they planned to include, so one mustn't be too hard on them. It's encouraging, though, that when Issaries do drop the ball on something, at least they seem willing to attempt to recover and punt to the web resource strategy, if you'll pardon the laboured metaphor.

Cheers,
Alex.