Sorcerous HQs

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 17:49:34 +0100

Nick Brooke he say:

>Who cares about sorcerors picking their nodes (and noses) on the Other Side?
>This isn't the stuff of Much Game Fun, IMO.

  1. Am I supposed to exclude Third Age Monotheists from access to the Other Side because I can't describe what's going on meaningfully? I'm not going to go into everyday magical operations in much detail with any of the magic systems: it will tend to happen off stage.
  2. The way it's described in the main rule book is the way newcomers will treat it. It ain't very Narrator-friendly in my opinion.... - -- Michael Cule