Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #659

From: Simon Bray <simonbray_at_cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 20:54:42 +0100

Hi All,

 I would just like to completely agree with Trotsky on the Praxpak idea...except of course I have already disagreed. All I want in reality is lots and lots of playable material, SOON! However I do feel that a conversion system would be a good idea for the Web page along with some new cults, Keywords etc. This is what web pages should be used for, of course it is then unfair on all the people who don't have access. What would really have been nice would have been an overview of all Dragon pass cultures in the HW book, it was wonderful to finally see Ethirist and his boys in print, but a similar chapter about the Exiles, Beast Folk, and perhaps Hero Bands covering the lesser groups such as the Wasp Riders. I also found it a real shame that Durulz wee limited to such a small sub-note - a page could have been devoted to them at least - Harpies got it. Martin H's theory is that if it got a large paragraph in HW then it won't see print again, I am not sure, but it does live scope for the smaller groups.

 In the next few days I will make a stab at doing some Praxian Cults and maybe a Hero Bands, if they work I will stick them up here for approval.

Cheers Simon.