Ian's Pavispak

From: Karin Goihl & Daniel Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 11:29:00 +0200

Ian Thomson:
>After waiting many years to see an expansion Pack on Pavis and the >Rubble,
I ended up (with the wonderful help of many assistants, and the >sheer luck of finding Greg amenable to long discussions on the topics) >doing it myself!!!!

I've helped proof-read some of Ian's material and I think many of you will be pleased to see it in a Tentacles book coming "soon". He's done a pretty impressive job on this. In fact I'm so impressed that I now officially declare Ian to be "The Eighteenth Foe of Waha!". He's added so much more to Pavis that I now lust to destroy it again. By detailing my enemy further he's added more meaning to my, er, "life".

Anyone wanting to work on Praxpak would do well to follow Ian's example. I'll help with it. Any ideas about what is still needed? The field handbook on scalping, in knot-writing, for kids?

Death to the Soft City-Dwellers
Jaldon Toothmaker