sorcerous heroquest.

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 17:08:04 EDT

In a message dated 5/21/00 1:38:42PM, you write:

<< I am willing to be convinced otherwise, as soon as I first play in an  entertaining sorcerous heroquest that fits the description given in HWNB. >>

The best example I can find of someone who might enjoy a sorcerous heroquest is someone like Ian Stewart, author of 'Nature's Numbers', describing how exciting and fun pure mathematics is. Although I am not convinced of the joys of calculus or set theory, perhaps a bunch of mathematicians could enjoy it. It could be described as Mathematical Game Fun. frex:
"The Quest for the Optimum AP Bid"

Keith N