Collation errors and Maps.

From: Eric Rowe <wizard_at_wizards-attic.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 09:44:21 -0700

>> Only problem, the box talks about three books but contained only two. Has
>> this happened to other people? I've got all the rules but not 'Gloranthan
>> Visions'.
>That's a cock-up. Take it back to the shop, and ask for a replacement. Or
>hassle Issaries, Inc. direct, if you're prepared to wait -- that book can be
>supplied separately.

In fact, Issaries has sent along extra copies to Esdevium to cover collation errors (which are inevitable). Take it back to where you bought it and they should be able to get the missing part from Esdevium.

>My own box had two rather duff A4 photocopied maps (Glorantha and Dragon
>Pass) which I wouldn't have *dared* advertise on the back of a boxed set for
>fear of ridicule, but maybe that was all there was meant to be. Hard to
>believe, I know...

Unfortunately, the maps that were advertised on the box (the box was finished first and listed maps as in the box) never materialized despite many promises and Greg had to decide between waiting another month for reassigned good maps, releasing with crap maps, or releasing with no maps at all. Sometimes there is no good choice.

Cheers,

Eric Rowe
wizard_at_wizards-attic.com
www.wizards-attic.com