Ybot 3 and German Hero Wars!

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian.kuechler_at_medien.uni-weimar.de>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 18:41:26 +0200

Ian Thomson:

> After waiting many years to see an expansion Pack on Pavis and the Rubble,
> I ended up (with the wonderful help of many assistants, and the sheer luck
> of finding Greg amenable to long discussions on the topics) doing it
> myself!!!!

And he did a very good job. Very nice stuff - published in the upcoming Ybot 3!
Ybot 3 is going to be delayed a bit and will be published shortly after Tentacles.
We will have a copie at the Convention to "check it out". Contact Ingo Tschinke for preorders: TradeTalk_at_t-online.de

James UZ Frusetta:

> Out of curiousity --
>
> Which languages is HW (currently) licensed to be translated into? The
> French edition has been eluded to -- is there going to be a German
> issue?

There are only some rumors about a German Hero Wars edition - I do not believe to ever hold a German Hero Wars book in my hand. BTW - we will be able to have a look at the French Hero Wars edition at Tentacles!

> It'd be one way to bone up on my German....

Another one would be to visit Tentacles - we *could* speak German with you...

Fabian
- --
~~TENTACLES Convention~~
fabian.kuechler_at_medien.uni-weimar.de