Re: "Churning material"

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 00:49:21 +0100 (BST)

Oliver Bernuetz:
> By all means though don't distract the people doing the new stuff and don't
> pester or harrass Greg but all that old stuff will be so different done up
> for HW and will be completely new for newbies as well. Maybe it'll all have
> to be published like the RQ3 reprints Rick is doing but what's wrong with
> that? As long as it doesn't grossly contradict Greg's vision, why not?

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. I'm not saying, let me be quite clear "If I never see a Prax supplement again, it will be two weeks too soon." I just want people to have some patience, and understanding of why _Issaries_ might not especially wanting to be going this in their 'current plans'. If Issaries' situation becomes such that doing so makes sense for them, or if someone else gives it the Old College Try, I say more power to them, naturally.

Cheers,
Alex.