Rewriting Prax material for Hero Wars

From: Donald R. Oddy <donald_at_grove.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 01:19:05 GMT

Without wanting to pour cold water on the enthusiasm, just a cautionary note. I remember being distinctly annoyed with Avalon Hill for reprinting all the same stuff for RQ3 as a priority over new material. That together with their prices put me off buying RQ3 until Games Workshop remaindered their edition and I rather lost touch with Glorantha until I got Internet access. I rather think Greg would need to spend quite a bit of time on a Prax Pak before he said yay or nay and personally I would rather see him spend the time on new ideas and subjects.

Certainly conversion ideas would be useful material on a web page and, if there is enough demand, reprint Drastic Prax with the web pages as a supplement.