Companions of Prince Snodal

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 18:31:00 +0900

Hero Wars gradually lands Japan.

BTW, I don't know about accurate condition LARP of "How the West was One" Seventh
Ecclesiastical Council, Fanzines about West Codex (Fronela) and World Greatest Tournament (Ralios), they may be other important writing for understanding Glorantha & Now Hero Wars... Please is it Change or Reform? (Hrm, I cannot use delicate nuiance of many English Words about this picture...)

HOW MANY KINGS EXISTS IN NEW LOSKALM?
How Siglat died?
Mentor Gaiseron (now Ecclesiarch) and Squire Gundreken (now King of Loskalm) is at least more than 120 years old Age since Syndics Ban started at 1500. they have at least strong ability for Heroquest to gain longevity ability... What are they doing during this years?

ARTHURIAN KNIGHT'S QUEST
How Cause and Process of LARP such as "How the West was One" influence HW Ten Years Cycle Plan? How are Uz Valind Ice Surfing and Hrestoli Tirumph of Council used?
I heard about Some Disagreement about between Tales' Side and Greg Stafford. Maybe I guess "Stygian Heretical or Godlearnish View" of Issaries have disagreement of your front. Classification among Chivalric Wandering, Wizard-Scientistic (Archemistic?) Style Quest and Godlearnish Psychological Explorer such as Jungian about Arachne Solara.

Chivalry has many composite nature about attitude and concept about Life and Rite of Conflict, Honor (and some similarities with Japanese Warrior?? Tradition (Perhaps it is more "Simple"...) I am not much acquainted with Pendragon or other Chivalry RPG, how I use my many Arthurian Materials about this theme?

DonQuijote de la Mancha "Oh, Humakt is coming here! Ready to New Lance and Charge, squire!"
Sancho Panza "No! He is only Knight of Black! Not Humakt! Master!"