Indrodar Greydog

From: Frank Rafaelsen <rafael_at_nvg.ntnu.no>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 11:06:38 +0200 (CEST)

I'm in the middle of planning my upcomming Hero Wars campaign. Inspired by the great Limselder tribe info in tales #18 I decided to focus on the Marshedge clan.

The only thing I miss is a description of the Humakt subcult of Indrodar Greydog. I think it was covered in tales #5. But since I've haven't got tales #5 I wonder if anyone could enlighten me on the subject. Suggestions on how to play the cult in Hero Wars would be most welcome too. (I don't think I've understood how Hero Wars handles subcults).

Please... :)

Ha en god dag!
Frank Rafaelsen