HW first impressions

From: frederic boudaille <boudaill_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 11:07:53 +0200

Hi, I'm Fred from France, an old time Rqer and fan of Glorantha (since 82) a strong supporter of the fan press and graphic designer/journalist for trade.

I received my HW deluxe box last week and I'm still feelingannoyed with some "big" details :

With all these recriminations, I must confess that this long wait ending with such a frustration make me doubt of HW probability of selling well. But I will strongly support it, and make my own house rules to fix all that (I wonder if David Hall has a made a useable draft of his Glorantha RPG, could be spread among fans by the net).

and another word : I don't understand why Greg and the Tales' tribe don't get along these days ? Could we get back to the golden age of RQ renaissance ?

I'm in for PraxPak, and all those saying that all the info was already released should refer to the "ostrich tribe" article written by Mike Dawson in Heroes to think about what could be done to give respect to the beast riders. long live Prax !