Re: Prax etc.

From: PHELIM MURNION <pmurnion_at_aran.gmit.ie>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 11:29:14 +0000

On the debate between reprints of Prax stuff and new areas: I'm delighte to see reprints of old RQ2 stuff (griffin mtn etc) in the pipeline since the wild prices on eBay suggest there is still a demand for them.
As for new supplements I agree with the idea that they should not re-do teh river of Cradles area which is already heavily documented.  On the other hand I don't agree with heading off to Pamaltela, the eastern islands etc.
As a GM I would like the areas around dragon pass better covered so that a campaign in the River of Cradles could easily move up to some extended chaos hunting in snakepipe hollow, then drift south for some inter-tribal conflict anti luner stff in Sartar, 4xplore beast valley, etc. etc.
My ideal would be campaign packs of adjacent areas.

Phelim Murnion