Storm Bull and Urox

From: Julian Lord <julianlord_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 14:25:47 +0200 (CEST)

I think that the whole Storm Bull/Urox thing is getting out of hand.

They're not different beings : the Praxians and the Orlanthi have two radically different religions, and two wildly different ways of worshipping him.

No big secret.

But I think that it's a mistake to draw so many conclusions from what is obviously a very early and very incomplete draft of the Praxians, and of Storm Bull. I think that it was also a mistake to publish it : the Urox/Storm Bull problem shouldn't have been spotlighted like that IMO.

cheers,

Julian Lord

Do You Yahoo!?
Achetez, vendez! À votre prix! Sur http://encheres.yahoo.fr