Ostrich tribe and Heroes Magazine

From: mdawson_at_mac.com
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 10:06:59 -0400

on 5/30/00 2:45 PM, The Glorantha Digest at frederic boudaille <boudaill_at_club-internet.fr> wrote:

> and all those saying that all the info was already released
> should refer to the "ostrich tribe" article written by Mike Dawson in Heroes
> think about what could be done to give respect to the beast riders. long live
> Prax
> !

That's a lovely complement. I appreciate it. I think, when you compare the number of words in that article to the number of ostrich riders, you'll probably find that that minor tribe has the best documentation ratio of any culture in Glorantha.

I wonder if anyone knows the copyright status of such material? Avalon Hell published Heroes, and required me to give up all copyright to them. But at the same time it was Gloranthan material, and ought to belong to Greg.