Gloranthan sourcebook

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 22:17:34 +1200

James Turner:

>Unfortunately again there is no index.

Odd. I do know Roderick did make one when he edited it but then cuts had to be made after that so that the font could be a wee bit bigger. Personally I would have gone for the C&S 1st edition method and have the whole thing done in 5 point.

>His time-lines don't appear to be there though.

Would have been too dense for a first-timer (not to mention far too many pages). Roderick did ask me to compile a time line of events that were mentioned in the book, but I didn't know when many of the new events occurred.