Gloranthan Miniatures

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 07:03:34 +0100

Nils wrote:

> Here's a question from Greg Fird I couldn't answer:

>> One thing I was looking for again, that I found last time I was browsing,
>> was an address (snaiL!) for a British company that is now making
Glorantha
>> miniatures.

> Anyone heard of something like that?

Details of Tabletop Miniatures' Gloranthan range (including prices and a snail-mail address) are on Rick Meints' website, at http://www.glorantha.co.uk. Don't expect speedy service, though: I sent an order for twenty-five quid's worth of figures several months ago, and the Tabletop chap hasn't yet banked my cheque or sent my mini's. I understand Rick has a similar outstanding order himself.

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick