Bob asks, "Where are the Cults?"

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 12:55:00 +0100

I'm returning to this irritating niggle, because I'm starting to seethe and it's bad for my blood-pressure...

Bob asked:

> What happened to Urox? Elmal? Eurmal? Why are seven major aspects of
> Ernalda listed, but only three are described?

In the HW rules book you get almost FIFTY magical keywords. That's nearly as many short-form cults as we got in "Gods of Glorantha". And this is only the core rulebook!

Let's compare that with other Gloranthan rulebooks: RQ2 had three Gloranthan cults in the core rules. RQ3 had one Gloranthan cult, and a bunch of generic shortforms. Hero Wars has as many shortforms as you'd expect in a dedicated Gods supplement: over three times as many as we got in Cults of Prax!

I guess some people are *never* going to be satisfied... :-(

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick