Illumination/Mysticism Q

From: JeffJErwin_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 16:11:27 EDT

I may be repeating someone (I just rejoined the party) but if Illumination is
(as I may misunderstand) a replacement of another worldview with Mysticism
(and one has only one belief system) and Mystics don't give misapplied
worship, how does one continue to get the benefits of the earlier world view
(as in RQ)? Does your magic become Mystic Strikes? Are they talents? Can you
keep getting them?
I have an RQ character who acquired a Sun Dragon Rune spell through a heroquest (minor) by accident. I assume this would be a extraneous mystic strike that the character acquired as through challenge.