Harshax the Belintar

From: Andreas Gustafsson <koraq_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 07:14:39 -0700 (PDT)

David Dumham wrote:
>Perhaps the Harshax of KoS *is* the Pharaoh, come back. (This is
>alluded to in the drafts of Belintar's Book I've seen -- he expects
>to be gone for a while and is writing to his future self, if I recall
>correctly.)

All those drafts! How many drafts are there that Greg has produced? Harmast Saga, Belintar's Book and Arkat Saga etc. Will they ever be printed so that they will be more than sources for initiated mumblings?

Where have people seen all those drafts? Are Greg handing them out at conventions? Is this the punishment I get for not having money enough for Tentacles... ;)

/andreas

SF-fan and tea drinker. Beware! e-mail: ante_at_update.uu.se =========== Make a choice, protect your Freedom! ==============

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!