Drafts

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 13:04:10 +1200

Andreas Gustafsson:

>All those drafts! How many drafts are there that Greg has produced? Harmast
>Saga, Belintar's Book and Arkat Saga etc. Will they ever be printed so that
>they will be more than sources for initiated mumblings?

They have been in parts:

Some of Harmast's Saga appeared in HW as "Mordren defends the camp" and has previously appeared on the glorantha website.

A part of Arkat's Saga appears in Drastic Darkness as the "I Hate Trolls" article.

Belintar's Book is a collection of myths. Most of them have appeared in the Entekosiad or on the glorantha site. The bit where Belintar reveals that Lord of the Harshax is only appears on one page and has already been printed in the Glorantha Book.