Why Bevara

From: Benedict Adamson <badamson_at_lhr-sys.dhl.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 09:15:01 +0100

> Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 22:22:48 -0400
> From: "Robert William Vesterman" <bob_at_vesterman.com>
> Subject: my replies to your replies to my questions
- -..
Robert asked why Bevara is in the HW rule book.

One of the trumpeted benefits of the HW rules is the ability to handle non combat adequately and dramatically. It is a rules system that supports the advice that 'there is always another way'. It would therefore be counterproductive to have only combat cults in the rules.

But also, not that RQ favourites Heal 1 and Heal 2 are no longer available. With the HW system, many warriors will have no access to healing magic on the battlefield... unless there are combat medics. I suggest that Bevara fills the Void of Heal 1 & Heal 2.