Re: Wealth; Hero Wars

From: David Dunham <david_at_a-sharp.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 09:57:17 -0700

Thomas McVey wrote

>But don't you think all those NPCs are going to be puzzled when they
>see PC behaviour totally change? :)

You're asking the person who recommends against converting RQ to HW for reasons just like this?

>(IHMO, the Hero Wars are a metaphor for the Cold War anyway. Red
>Empire? Sickle Emblem? Nasty
>dark secrets behind a benign face? And we find out the whole thing
>collapses in the early
>'90s?)

Not hardly -- the Lunar Empire is perhaps the best place in Glorantha to live (at least if you're a 21st century person). But more importantly, it's hardly cold! Thousands if not millions die in the Hero Wars.

And, um, you might want to be a tad more careful in auto-quoting your replies.

(Eric, is it possible to configure the server to reject any message including "End of The Glorantha Digest" etc.?)

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_pensee.com> Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein