Hear! Hear! Mike Dawson

From: Gerald R Bosch <gbosch_at_lexcominc.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 01:05:21 -0400

I have to agree with Mike... that was a fairly savage message on a list where those involved will read it.

What is with all the complaints about the art. While several pieces don't necessarily reflect how I see Glorantha, they were still good quality illustrations.

Doesn't anybody remember the artwork in some of the AH supplements for RQIII, like Troll Gods (escept the really cool cover art.)

Maybe some of you guys need to form a new digest for slamming HW.

As to the many valid complaints about proof-reading, etc... My guess is that this isn't as easy as it might appear when you don't have the staff of Avalon Hill to back you up. I could figure everything out, and no one ever accused me of being too bright.

Gerald Bosch