Cats, Orlanthi and Self-Delusions

From: david.boatright_at_clinisis.co.uk
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 09:17:11 -0000

Dr Mark Galeotti

You obviously don't have cats and don't know anybody that does. Surely its loyalty that makes a cat comes home without it been dragged around on a lead. We have three cats and they quite often lie around together in the garden and in the house. Admittedly they don't get together at the drop of a hat form pack and start terrorising the neighbourhood.