Dragon of the West

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:08:08 PDT

Alex Ferguson:

>Greg mentioned something like this at _last_ year's Tentacles: the
>gist of it seemed to be that Argath calls numerous dragons, from
>hither and thither. [...]

>My theory, for the purposes of this email message, is that there's a
>Western Dragon somehow connected to the Grotaron. (Grotara? Grotari?)

I don't think the Grotaron are draconic as their totem, invisible leaping mountain mammoth, doesn't look draconic to me.

I think perhaps that the Sea Dragons that Waertagi conquered might be the Dragon from the West. Or perhaps the Dragon beneath Vustria as Argrath's help from the West claims to be the King of Ralios.