Re: Hero Wars questions

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 03:40:37 +0100 (BST)

Danbuter:
> 1. Apparently, the Red Moon is going to be destroyed? I think I saw this on
> the list. I really don't like this, as I happen to like the Lunars. I can
> understand having them pushed out of Sartar and Dragon Pass, but why totally
> screw up the world to do it?

Taraltara is the Turner, she who creates, and destroys. That the Red Moon itself will be destroyed is no shock or horror, to one who perceives this correctly. When Natha has served her purpose, she will be replaced by Zaytenara; when the Empire has served its, a Lunar Cosmos will arise.

Cheers,
Alex.