Re: The Boring Fourth Age

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 23:42:45 +0100 (BST)

Someone:
> In message <200006181845.LAA21277_at_chaosium.com>, The Glorantha Digest
> <owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com> writes
> >Oh yeah, 4th age Glorantha sounds like it could get boring :>.

Michael Cule
> I once asked Greg at a Lore Auction what Glorantha without gods would
> look like. He pointed out of the window.

I thought the question was _specifically_ about what 4th age Glorantha would look like. Since it wasn't clear to me at the time that 4th age Glorantha has no gods, I make the distinction... (And not so much a point, there was dramatic arm-sweeping involved...)

He then went on to hedge shamelessly, and say things like 'I don't know much about 4th Age Glorantha. What about anyone else here?'

Cheers,
Alex.