Does Greg Exist?

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 21:25:41 +0100

Jane writes:

> [Greg] asked me (and Patrik) to write some scenarios a while back. The
> last I heard was in December, a request to do a scenario for the Sartar
> Book. I said yes, asked for more details, and heard no more.

I'd try emailing Roderick Robertson about this: mailto:rjremr_at_sierratel.com

He is more e-mailable than Greg, and seems to be very much involved in getting Issaries' act together. Though I agree that Greg appears to have been remiss, esp. if you and Patrik are improving his Sartar Rising! ideas -- the "Winnie-the-Pooh" notion ("I'm just a little black rain-cloud...") floated at Tentacles did seem rather linear and straitjacketed. ("Much like the Cradle," old hands mutter).

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick