Variant Yelmalios

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 20:17:10 +0100

> I'm just wondering what people see as being the biggest differences
> between Yelmalio worship in the Lunar Provinces and that existing in
> Sund Dome County (and Pavis) in terms of magic, customs and abilities

> I assume there must be some because of histroical separation and I'm
> sure I read an articles on this somewhere

Since we're also discussing this by private email, I'll cc all the others as well as the Digest...

The article you are thinking of *may* be my one on the languages of Sun County. It describes how the language has changed over time in particular, but of course touches on cultural changes as well (since these cause the linguistic shifts). There is a copy on my web site, and I believe the Tentacles book was intending to print it as well: don't know if they did or not.

OTOH, if you know of a different article, I'd be interested to hear more.

Jane Williams jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/