Paris Report

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 11:42:16 +0200

Well, over here HW in english is *not* selling like hot cakes.

The RQ fanatics crowd snapped it up of course ; but it's more like a company than a crowd, frankly.

I bought the Glorantha book yesterday (yay!) ; but it was hard to find. One shop simply *didn't* have it in stock ; and in the shop where I bought it, the handy TPB format HW books are being handily used as stop-gaps for the upper shelves ...

HW will probably do better in french though, because of better format and graphics ...

The Issaries books simply *aren't* visible enough ... :-(

Julian Lord